Thursday, May 1, 2008

Revengance!

While in situations of any manner of disress, one can allways find sanctuary in the great art of revenge. Hammurabi had it right when he said have your eye taken, take their eye.

Thousands of solutuions to a single problem can be noted this way. You have wasted my time, now I shall send you McDonald's to buy me food, on foot, thank you. You have stolen my television, I shall steal yours. You have given me gohnoreeha, I must give you syphilis. You have stolen my heart, I shall steal yours (total gay). You have egged my residence, I shall egg yours.

We were playing frisbee, and I was laying down on the ground, hiding on the ground... you tripped over me and hurt my arm. It was an accident, but damned if I dont "wreck your shit right back."

So here is the root of our revenge: we are pissed off when something bad happens to us and there has got to be a way to feel as if we are not alone in our feeling of failure. Still this doesn’t always work…

The last laugher doesn’t last for long. You poke me, I bump you, You bop me, I knock you, You punch me, I slug you, You deck me, I pull a switch blade and gut you like a fish. Whoops.

That’s just how it works sometime. We as humans only like justice when it is in our favor. I just got hit… (did I just punch him twice as hard? Yes.) Time to slug that kiddo.