Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yawnnn.

CS just posted OldGreg’s head. ( 1 2 3..) DOUBLE POST --CS just posted OldGreg’s head ( 1 2…) TRIPLE POST --CS just posted OldGreg’s head OWNING – POSTING SPREE –DOMINATING – WICKED SICK – UNSTOPPABLE – HEAD POST!







Sometimes that is what it feels like. I get obscenely bored nowadays and end up doing all of my posts in a slew. I feel tired… no focus… no drives… but somehow, just somehow, I manage to blog. I still won’t do this in summer, and I will probably end my session hating these blogs because the will be associated with poor grades and lethargy. Still here I am.

I will probably finish these tonight. Tomorrow I will go into school and tell the world how cool I am. Then they will know. Some will say, wow, dude, how did you do that? Some will say… man, that is so lame, but, deep down, they will be so proud of me. They will be so ashamed of themselves. We are on a system now that our success can be closely monitored. When was the last time he posted? Oh, okay. There are some of us that are far, far behind. They can not come back, and I am obscenely beyond schedule.

When I wrote in my notebook, I had college rule so the lines were really hard to fill. I got owned by people that had wide ruled. You can’t wide rule a word count. Some people find the word count to be synonymous with homosexuality.

I hate myself.

No comments: