Thursday, April 10, 2008

NOob Temping Fate

Noob there is nothing (which is to say almost nothing) in this world greater than the feeling one gets from testing fate and winning. Noob I have become very familiar with this, especially given some my most recent experiences. Noob a noob with the initials of SJ can attest to this, though it is quite possible he wouldn’t. Noob Still I think myself an expert.

Noob the important part about feeling good is feeling better than you expected to. Noob as you will find, most everything is relative. Noob assume I was playing a game with my older brother. Noob assume he was winning beyond a shadow of a doubt, and he gambled a chance do finish me off and end the game—and failed. Noob he would still go on to win the game without question, but he was absolutely pissed off: in his mind I had won the game.

Noob still cheating your destiny through sheer luck or ambition can do as much to help as it can hurt if you fail. Noob for example going from “going to lose your driver’s licence” to “not” could bring a smile to anyone. Noob, listen to the words I say, “You are garbage at COD4 SJ”

No comments: