Monday, April 28, 2008

(infinity)

What do you get when you rotate a picture of the number "8" by multiplying it against the matrix

[ 0 , 1 ]
[ -1 , 0 ]

?
Answer:
the number of reasons CS>SJ.

It is in times like these that I can’t help but love myself. Brilliance radiating off of me like the stench of noob radiates off of an ACOG scorpion... or something like that. Such matters not. This debate can be argued thousands of different ways, but arguments amount to nothing.

I, backed by both truth and logic, could spout an absurd amount of reasons he is noob. Often enough I do, but this can only be settled one way.

Basically we will both sprout wings and absurd amount of physical dexterity and aptitude. Of course I already possess these things, but now they will be much more obvious. Orchestraic music will play in the background, and the singers will be singing in Latin. We will gain the ability to shoot liquid energy out of our hands in concentrated beams or orbs.

By the end we will both be bleeding profusely and somewhere along the lines we ended up fighting completely in the sky. Basically the fight will have been back and forth thousands of times by now, SJ has gotten cocky and has spouted insults the entire time. I decide to throw the last of the energy that I don’t have into one final blast.

His cockiness is thrown aside as he calls what he believes to be a bluff incorrectly. We both go flying in opposite directions toward the ground and hit with a solid thud. Two minutes later I am the first to get up I walk by his totally owned body and look down into eyes of sheer disbelief. He has been completely owned.

Of course all of this has been exaggerated, but never to the point of contradiction. Everything I have just detailed was essentially correct. SJ gets owned consistently in the end. Some say owned, some say pwned, some say “what commonly happens to SJ.” At least that is what I say.

Why do I say it? Because I am a man of truth. Cemented in the stone of the 21st century is the phrase CS>SJ.

1 comment:

FO_FREE said...

Please note, no one knows what a matrix is or how it works. That is SO last year, nub. Get out of Algebra II...