Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Of Homosexuals

My little brother Mark I full blown gay. Not only can he not take a hint, he doesn’t know when to shut up, or in some cases when to speak up. The worst part is that most of the people I know would find no logical fallacy in the statement.

So when did homosexuality miraculously become synonymous with everything that we don’t like? It’s hard to say, but we do. That’s gay, you’re gay, gay gay. Gay. Obscene, is it not? Yet it is so deeply imbedded in our culture. Most ironically, its implementation makes no sense whatsoever.

Let’s just say that I hate walruses. If I find something else that I hate, and wish to admit it verbally, it doesn’t make sense for me to scream, “That is so freaking walrus!” Do you know what I’m saying? Where I’m coming from? Even further into the pit of analogy I might draw up more questions. What did the walruses ever do to me?

It is only natural to assume that a man, even obscure enough to have developed a hate for walruses, has never been sexually assaulted, wronged, or raped by a walrus. The only thing the man may hold for it is fear. Strange.

No comments: