Monday, March 3, 2008

Audience of nOne

So here my blog stands, fresh and full of life... poorly established with few links and even fewer posts... but full of life. I can't help but say this is even more awkward than the previous exercises I have been asked to complete. Maybe I grew to like my writing notebook. Maybe I can't be pleased- but let's be honest (and insightful) no one really liked the notebook.

This IS the short term future. EVERYONE is doing it... or rather will be doing it by the time it becomes extinct. It is the bandwagon of the brave new world. Like people typing their literature in coffee shops on their laptops, a little company can do wonders for our performance. So we get online and have a little cyber-space to call our own, and, most of all, we feel like people care. This is wrong. No one, in fact (sorry), tends to give a shit about your blog. Why should they?

If someone is your friend they will talk to you in person. If someone is being forced to write them (strangely familiar) they don't look any further than their word count. If someone is doing research, how they hell do they justify information from a goddamn blog? It is after noting these points I would like to mention that should you receive comments on any of your blogs that are not from a teacher or yourself, there is a rape in your near future.

Come on, you know it's true...

3 comments:

FO_FREE said...

Pathetic. Everyone says a first impression is the most important thing. I was only able to half-focus on the last 6/7 of this garbage because of the glaring error in the 3rd sentence. "Maybe A grew to like my writing notebook."??!!

Sad.

And I command that you link to me.

Connman_77 said...

come on buddy. what do you say we go get lunch together somewhere. maybe go to your house afterwards? you know... if you had me naked i couldnt say no.

magoodle said...

rock on you are completely right and quite possibly a god...

there's a cow somewhere that we both know... interesting