Thursday, March 6, 2008

Search...

it isn't reSearch unless you have done it before, but to some degree it is compelling to re-. The only things that come to mind are violence in the media, sex in the media, and violence in video games (which I did last year as a research project). So do I extend this trend to sex in video games, take something cliché, or take something completely off the radar? Unfortunately the farther I go from the mainstream the harder my paper becomes to right and the fewer people care. The closer I am to the mainstream, the more help I have, but the more people have traveled before me. I want a decently genuinely unique topic... I want to talk about something like... (the who what when where why how of) meth labs (and the effect they have)?

1 comment:

BloggerGurl91 said...

Sex in video games? How does that work? That seems a little disgusting.