Friday, March 28, 2008

Damn My Listening

Nothing like working double time. Here I am both satisfying my need for a “twelfth post” and complaining about my need for a twelfth post. I do listen, I did listen, but apparently I am too persuadable, for upon being argued by my colleague, I instantly switched dispositions to one that favored myself: that research one counts… whoops.

Aside from that I wouldn’t mind using this time to reflect how well this has gone. Frankly, I think it has gone pretty well, which is to say as well as it could have gone. A network of love and commenting is unachievable. For the most part we won’t read anything past our page. Why would we? That’s not part of the assignment. Still, I believe we have written more than we ever would in our journals. AND people (not to name names) like (actually I can’t name names…. But you know who) will be able to write legibly and therefore be read.

Still I look foreword to the future. We have 2/3 of a trimester left and I’m going to blog like there’s no tomorrow. I’ll be doing that tomorrow. Furthermore, the one to my right is completely Jewish. There is only garbage to my left.

1 comment:

Mr. Ayers said...

So..........

I'm not seeing a whole lot about your research on here..........